One of the Philippine's top food blogger and writer - Lori Baltazar has revealed her list of 18 selected "quality food purveyors" in a food bazzar event called "The Dessert Comes First Christmas Gift List."
The bazaar shall happen on November 12, 2011 from 2 to 6PM at the TopShelf, 5th floor of Fully Booked in Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City.
The Dessert Comes First Christmas Gift List food bazaar exhibits a sampling and selling of food from the selected 18 foodies:
- Chef Mara dela Rama of Dessert du Jour
- TWG Teas
- Chef Ed Quimson & Booj Supe of Creative Cuisine, Inc.
- Chef Raul Matias of Machiavelli Chocolates
- Chef Sau del Rosario of Gourmet Garage
- Chef Buddy Trinidad of Park Avenue Desserts
- Chef Gene Gonzalez of Cafe Ysabel & Pastelleria Mallorca
- Chef Arnold Bernardo of Deep Dips
- John Sta. Cruz of Cake Planet
- Perry & Ria Jocson of The Vanilla Company
- Melbourne Prime
- Charley Braga
- Chef Millet Soberano of Bean & Baker
- Ian Carandang of Sebastian's Ice Cream
- Tina Diaz of Taza y Platito
- Addie Wijangco
- Brusges Chocolates
|The Dessert Comes First Christmas Gift List|
So who's going to Lori Baltazar's "The Dessert Comes First Christmas Gift List"?